Great Style. Great Color. Hair You Can Be Proud Of.
People typically have an idea of what they want to look like; an expert will help you tailor style to your face shape, hair texture, and color. Does the cut fit your lifestyle? Does it bring out your best features? Can you reproduce what the stylist does? The Loft Salon Parker combines a thorough consultation and technical expertise to create the most beautiful you.
We are one of the few establishments in the Denver metro area that can service a full list of hair solutions. We pride ourselves in helping clients achieve maximum solutions whether it be your own natural hair or a solution that can compensate for a challenging hair problem. Our goal is to fulfill your vision and solve your problems.
One service not commonly discussed beyond the trust circle that exists at the stylist’s chair is determining an alternative hair solution when necessary. When you are in need, know that we are there for you. Custom hair solutions and hairpieces are used for a variety of reasons – chemotherapy, alopecia, trichotillomania or thinning hair.
Guiding Principles of Custom Wigs & Hairpieces
• Go to a stylist you trust and always start with a consultation. Tracy conducts her consultations in a private room to make her clients feel at ease and comfortable.
• A hair stylist should always cut the hair system while you are wearing it.
• Always make sure the cap fits right. If it doesn’t fit to your scalp, no amount of expert cutting and styling will correct the look.
• Maintenance of your hairpiece is critical. If using human hair, it needs to be cared for like natural hair. If using synthetic hair, it needs to be cared for in a specific way. Make sure your stylist knows how to care for hairpieces so she can show you proper maintenance.
• Human hairpieces can be colored, but should be done by a colorist who knows how to work with hairpieces.
Tracy is known as one of the top experts in custom hairpiece design and receives referrals from top hairpiece providers for custom styling. It is important to consider that a hairpiece doesn’t behave like normal hair since it doesn’t grow, so styling the it is even more critical as this is truly a look that will last.
Trust the experts at The Loft Salon Parker to help you get the look you’ve always wanted in an environment that is both sensitive and caring.
At The Loft Salon Parker, we are committed to helping you look and feel your best and believe that healthy hair care goes hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle. In order to achieve the best results possible we use some of the leading products available in the beauty industry today including, Bain De Terre, Moroccan Oil, Aquage and more.