The Loft Salon of Parker is one of the very few high-end establishments in the Denver Metro area that can service a full list of hair and beauty services. Priding ourselves in helping clients with every aspect of their beauty routine, we have a few services that aren’t commonly discussed beyond the trust circle that exists around the stylists chair. However, it has come to our attention that one specialty service that we offer at the salon should be discussed on our website so that clients in need know that we are there for them when the situation could arise.
Custom wigs and hairpieces have many uses and they can be needed for a variety of reasons – chemotherapy, alopecia, trichotillomania or thinning hair.
Guiding Principles of Custom Wigs & Hairpieces
- Go to a stylist you trust and always start with a consultation. Tracy always conducts her consultations in a semi-private, or private room, to make her clients feel at ease and comfortable.
- A hairpiece should always cut the hair system while you are wearing it. If the cut isn’t done correctly, it’s not going to grow out.
- Always make sure the cap fits right. If it doesn’t fit to your scalp, no amount of expert cutting and styling will correct the look.
- Never cut a hair system with blunt edges; texturizing the ends is very important for a natural look.
- Don’t forget maintenance of your hairpiece. If using natural hair, it needs to be cared for like normal hair. Make sure your stylist knows how to care for hairpieces so they can show you proper maintenance.
- You can color natural hairpieces, but it should be done by a colorist that knows how to work with hairpieces.
Tracy is known as one of the top experts in custom hairpiece design, getting referrals from top hairpiece providers for custom styling. It’s important to consider the fact that a hairpiece doesn’t behave like normal hair as it does not grow, so styling the hairpiece is even more important as this is truly a look that will last. Trust the experts at The Loft Salon of Parker to help you get the look you’ve always wanted in an environment that is both sensitive and caring.
At The Loft Salon of Parker, we are committed to helping you look and feel your best and we believe that healthy hair care is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. In order to achieve the most beautiful and healthy results possible we use some of the best products available in the beauty industry today. Products such as Rusk, La-Brasiliana Blowout, Glo, Schwarzkopf, Bain De Terre, Moroccan Oil, Aquage, Paul Mitchell and more. We are the best hair color salon in Parker!
Thousands of women have experienced the benefits of having Permanent Cosmetics. Permanent makeup is a non-surgical micro-procedure where tiny droplets of custom pigment are implanted into the skin. It can be as light or as dark as you want it to be while maintaining its color for years to come.
Each of our facial treatments can be even more closely tailored for your exact needs and your desired benefits. Need more hydration? More stress relief? Deeper exfoliation? More time? You’ve got it.